Road pole lamp Definition
Road High pole lamp Generally refers to 15 meters above steel tapered lamp pole and high-power combined lamp frame made of new lighting device. It consists of a lamp holder, an internal luminaire, a rod body and a foundation part. The lamp holder can be modeled according to user requirements, surrounding environment and lighting needs. Cast light The light source is made of NG400 high pressure sodium lamp with a radius of 60 meters. The rod body is generally pyramidal and single body structure. It is made of rolled steel plates. The height is 15 to 40 meters, and it is mostly composed of two to three sections.
install Get ready
1. carefully check all the components according to loading and packing list.
2. check whether the components are damaged, bent or twisted, and whether the zinc coating is damaged.
3. the sign on each bar body indicates the type of the bar, the order number and the number of segments. The weight of the rod is marked with a coloured pen inside the rod body. Is the adequacy of the lifting capacity of the crane more accurate than the nuclear delivery?
4. according to the maximum and minimum length of sleeves provided on the blueprint, mark the rod body for use when connecting.
1. each splice place provides a set of connecting lengths, but due to the influence of manufacturing, installation errors and physical factors, there is a change in the length of the sleeves, so the maximum length of the connection and the minimum length of the sleeves are provided.
2. in order to facilitate installation, it may be necessary to lubricate the mating surface. Be careful not to use lubricating oil to prevent leakage and contamination of the rod, and use soap water to lubricate the inside and outside surfaces.
3. sets of necessary forces should be applied at both ends to obtain tight sleeves.
In the rectangular inner cavity at the bottom of the lifting type high pole lamp, besides installing electric control system, motor and other lifting systems are also installed. The electrical control system is installed inside the lamppost, which can prevent the bad outdoor environment from causing the movement of lifting. The electrical control system is equipped with various circuit overload protection devices.
The copper conductor is widely used in the conductor of the system to ensure good electrical contact. The lifting and elevating system of the high pole lamp is driven by the motor, the electromagnetic brake worm gear reducer, the safety coupling, the main steel wire rope, the auxiliary steel wire rope, the rope dividing device and the movable pulley block to drive the lamp panel to rise or fall. The worm gear reducer has strong self locking ability, compact transmission and large transmission ratio. In order to reduce the worm gear and worm gear ratio and reduce the rising torque, a set of movable pulley is added to make the lamp's lifting speed less than 0.2 meters per second.
The main wire rope is connected with the steel wire rope of the lamp disc by the rope dividing device, which can avoid the winding of the secondary steel wire caused by the stretching of the main steel wire. The main and secondary steel wire ropes are made of high strength corrosion resistant 6*19 type non rotating galvanized steel wire ropes. The A3 steel bracket, stainless steel shaft and copper pulley are used in the lifting and pulley block to ensure that it does not rust and operate flexibly under normal atmospheric conditions.
All kinds of fasteners, such as washers and snap rings, are also made of hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel. There are 6 sets of guide pulley blocks and three sets of brake devices on the lamp panel. The steering wheel with 120 degree distribution is rolled along the surface of the lamp rod in the lifting or lowering process of the lamp panel to ensure that the disc does not generate swing. The working part of the guiding wheel of the lamp is contacted with the surface of the lamp rod by a rubber hot pressing process. In order to fully ensure that the lamp is automatically stopped when it reaches the limit position, a reliable limit switch is installed and the over travel protection is installed.
The rise and fall of the high lever lamp panel is realized by changing the rotation direction of the motor. For safety burglary, the rectangular cavity is equipped with a sealed door, and a special door lock is arranged on the sealing door.