Solar LED street lamp Many of them are installed on both sides of the road. Therefore, they also provide opportunities for theft to some undesirable people. Once the solar panels or batteries are stolen, streetlights will not work properly. In some important sections, traffic accidents will happen frequently, which will bring great inconvenience and hidden danger to people's travel and safety. LED solar street lamp manufacturers Here is a brief introduction.
(1) Solar street lamp The cost is higher than that of the traditional road poles, and the technology of anti-theft and stability is not mature enough. It should be installed in public places or safer places in the city, and it is not easy to install in the outskirts of the city.
(2) in all the components, the battery is the most easily stolen part, so we can bury the battery underground, preferably in the lower part of the building, and then pour it with cement, so that it can achieve a very good anti-theft effect.
(3) pay attention to the safety monitoring of solar street lamps, install monitoring system or install alarm system in easy to be stolen places, so as to effectively manage the use of solar street lamps in time.
(5) less investment: the one-off investment is equivalent to the alternating current (alternating current investment is from the substation, power supply, control box, cable, engineering etc.), once investment is long-term benefit.
(6) energy saving: providing electricity by means of solar photovoltaic conversion, inexhaustible and inexhaustible.